May 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
What is Crossover STL?Crossover STL's goal is to create a social network community for St. Louis Hispanic Americans. Crossover STL is a blog for everyone, especially newcomers who want to learn more about food, entertainment and nightlife in the Gateway City. Crossover STL also provides information and discussions about Latino Media and Hispanic Marketing here in the U.S.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
Please send your emails to email@example.com.
- 'Hispanic Malls' Drawing Crowds by Being Culturally in Tune May 22, 2013Chiqui Cartagena Yesterday I spoke at the International Council of Shopping Centers annual convention in Las Vegas on a panel called "Hispanic Markets: The Next Gold Rush." If you have been to La Gran Plaza Mall in Fort Worth or the Dessert Sky Mall in Phoenix or the newly inaugurated Plaza Mayor at the Crossroads in Oklahoma City, you have experie […]
- Univision Slams English-Language Networks For Delivering Less May 14, 2013At Univision Communications' upfront presentation, President-CEO Randy Falco posed the question "What's better, more or less?" Mr. Falco was playing the role of the deadpan moderator in a commercial spoofing AT&T's ubiquitous TV campaign in which four small children debate why it's better to have more, or be faster. In the U […]
- Wendy's Introduces Rojos Family in New Hispanic Campaign May 13, 2013Hispanic consumers will soon say 'hola' to a new family: the Rojos, courtesy of Wendy's. Hispanic marketers frequently latch on to the idea of family. According to Technomic, a family-friendly atmosphere and authentic and healthful menu offerings are particularly important for Hispanic consumers compared to the general U.S. population. Most of […]firstname.lastname@example.org(Maureen Morrison)
- LatinWorks' Sergio Alcocer Joins Cannes Lions Film Jury May 8, 2013The U.S. Hispanic market will have a judge after all this year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity as LatinWorks' Sergio Alcocer was named this week to the film jury. Mr. Alcocer, president and chief creative officer of the Austin-based U.S. Hispanic shop, was a Cannes judge in 2011 on the print jury. Continue reading at AdAge.com […]
- Walmart Is First Marketer of the Year at AHAA Conference May 2, 2013Walmart was named the first Marketer of the Year by AHAA: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing at the Hispanic group's annual conference on Wednesday in Miami. Tony Rogers, Walmart's senior VP-brand marketing and advertising, and Greg Warren, VP-creative marketing, accepted the award by Skype after being stranded in Chicago on their way to Miami. In its […]email@example.com(Laurel Wentz)
- 'Hispanic Malls' Drawing Crowds by Being Culturally in Tune May 22, 2013
- Update: 7 injured after train collision, overpass collapse in Scott CountySeven people were injured in a massive train collision in eastern Missouri early Saturday morning that took down a highway overpass, CBS affiliate KFVS-TV in Cape Girardeau, Mo., reports.
- Cardinals beat Dodgers 7-0 behind Lance LynnNo Sports Illustrated cover jinx for these Cardinals. They just keep on winning.
- Photos: Train collision, overpass collapse in Scott County
- Police: Suspect bites officer after interrupting alleged drug dealAuthorities apprehended a 30-year-old suspect who shot at two subjects on the porch of their home due to an altercation relative to a drug deal on Saturday night.
- Ill. judge charged with heroin, gun possession; colleague died of overdoseA St. Clair County judge already under scrutiny after a colleague died of a cocaine overdose at his family's hunting lodge was charged Friday with possession of heroin and guns.
- Update: 7 injured after train collision, overpass collapse in Scott County